Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Math games

Math heros
I give it a 1 out of 5 
It was about some ninja guy who needed to find the answers to questions really fast like.
I didn't like this one and I wouldn't use it again.

Mine craft
5 out of 5
It's a guy you have and he makes houses and creations in a block world and it deals with area and squares.
I would use this again and it is a great game for children learning

Pick a path
1 out of 5 
It's an elephant who wants to go to the right path but he can only get there if you give the right answer
I didn't like this one either because I didn't understand how to play so I wouldn't play it again

Math champ 
2 out of 5 
I don't really remember what this game is about but It deals with raps math questions that you have to answer for points
And this game was alright I'd probably use it again but I wouldn't recommend it much 

No comments:

Post a Comment